We offer support from a specially trained team to assist you in your own home or in the community.
Our current clients include:
– Elderly Care
– Learning Disabilities
– Mental Health
– Physical Disabilities
Our team are trained and experienced to support you wherever and whenever you need them. We provide 24 hour care in your own home or in the community.
We can support you in the following areas:
– Personal Care to include help with getting up, going to bed, washing and dressing.
– Weekly Shopping to include menu planning, shopping lists, budgeting and accessing the community. To cook your own meals and thus build your independence and confidence.
– Financial Affairs to include accessing benefits, budgeting and bills.
– Activities include contact with the community, keeping active, meeting new people and access the things you enjoy.
– Night Support to include a sleep in support staff, to be there when you call or a support worker awake through the night to make sure you are safe.
– Cleaning Support to help you complete your household chores such as cleaning and laundry.
If you have a requirement that is not on the above list please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like further information, a brochure or to arrange a visit please use the ‘Enquire Now’ tab below or telephone 01435 812203
Kevin May, Group / Registered Manager, email@example.com mob: 07730748549
Rebecca Chiweda, Service Coordinator, Little Common and Ninfield, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07739350583
Lisa Bruce, Service Coordinator, Eastbourne, email@example.com mob: 07739350584
Michaela Sulway, Registered Manager, Valley View Barn, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07590841408