We offer a wide range of services for individuals with Learning Disabilities or Difficulties, each service is specifically designed to your needs. We offer support from a specially trained staffing team to assist you in your own home or in the community.
Our current clients include:
– Elderly Care
– Learning Disabilities
– Mental Health
– Physical Disabilities
Our support team are trained and experienced to support you to live your life as independent as you can. We provide 24 hours care, this could be day or night. We currently have opportunities to acquire a tenancy in shared homes and flats in Eastbourne and in Little Common, East Sussex or to support you in your current home.
We can support you in the following areas:
– Personal Care to include help with getting up, going to bed, washing and dressing.
– Weekly Shopping to include menu planning, shopping lists, budgeting and accessing the community.
– Home Cooked Meals to include support you to maintain or build your independence and confidence with home cooked, fresh meals.
– Financial Affairs to include accessing benefits, budgeting and bills.
– Activities to include accessing the community, help you to have fun and stay active, meeting new people and accessing the things you enjoy.
– Night Support to include a sleep in support staff, to be there when you call or a support worker awake through the night to make sure you are safe.
– Cleaning Support to help you complete your household chores such as cleaning and laundry.
– Background support, just in case you need support during unexpected times or in an emergency.
– Sensory-focused activities to provide environments in which individuals with disabilities can have the opportunity to use their senses to learn and interact.
– Accessing Paid employment, work experience or Voluntary positions. Exploring your goals and ambitions, helping you to build your confidence, finding the right career, support with your CV, applying for jobs or finding opportunities.
If you have a requirement that is not on the above list please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like further information, a brochure or to arrange a visit, please use the ‘Enquire Now’ tab below or telephone 01435 812203
Kevin May, Group / Registered Manager, email@example.com mob: 07730748549
Rebecca Chiweda, Service Coordinator, Little Common and Ninfield, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07739350583
Lisa Bruce, Service Coordinator, Eastbourne, email@example.com mob: 07739350584
Michaela Sulway, Registered Manager, Valley View Barn, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07590841408