We offer support from a specially trained team to assist you in your own home or in the community.
Our current clients include:
– Elderly Care
– Learning Disabilities
– Mental Health
– Physical Disabilities
Our support team are trained and experienced in helping you to live as independently as you are able. We provide 24 hours care. We currently provide opportunities to acquire a tenancy in shared homes and flats in Eastbourne and in Little Common, East Sussex.
We can support you in the following areas:
– Personal Care to include help with getting up, going to bed, washing and dressing.
– Weekly Shopping to include menu planning, shopping lists, budgeting and accessing the community.
– To cook your own meals and thus your build your independence and confidence with home cooked, fresh meals.
– Financial Affairs to include accessing benefits, budgeting and bills.
– Activities to include contact with the community and help you to have fun and stay active, meeting new people and accessing the things you enjoy.
– Night Support to include a sleep in support staff, to be there when you call or a support worker awake through the night to make sure you are safe.
– Cleaning Support to help you complete your household chores such as cleaning and laundry.
– Background support, just in case you need support during unexpected times or in an emergency.
If you have a requirement that is not on the above list please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like further information, a brochure or to arrange a visit please use the ‘Enquire Now’ tab below or telephone 01435 812203.
Kevin May, Group / Registered Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07730748549
Rebecca Chiweda, Service Coordinator, Little Common and Ninfield, email@example.com mob: 07739350583
Lisa Bruce, Service Coordinator, Eastbourne, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07739350584
Michaela Sulway, Registered Manager, Valley View Barn, email@example.com mob: 07590841408